2nd edition enriched
This book, a paean to Nature that is as pure as it is fragile, gathers a selection of Samuel’s most beautiful panoramic images. The unusual format of the work plunges the viewer into the heart of these majestic alpine spectacles so that he or she can in turn savour all their subtleties.
The first edition is published in autumn 2015 by Samuel, on his own account. The book quickly became a great success with the public. In 2016, he was awarded a prize at the famous Banff International Mountain Book Festival (Canada).
Faced with this success, Samuel decided to reissue it in 2017, in a new edition enriched with 12 new unpublished photographs.
In 2018, this 2nd edition was rewarded with an honourable mention at the very famous IPA Awards.
- Forword by Benoît Aymon, a famous journalist at the Swiss TV TSR (Télévision Suisse Romande.
- 176 pages.
- 70 panoramic colour photographs in double spreads.
- 24cm x 34cm (24cm x 68cm open).
- Edited with the support of Pro Natura Switzerland.
- Texts in three languages, French, English and German.
Price: 69.00 CHF (60.00 EUR)